To ensure that PIL meets the commitments made in the Responsible Palm Oil Policy, PIL establishes a transparent grievances mechanism incorporating an avenue for stakeholders to report grievances and a process to resolve complaints in a timely manner. This Grievance Procedure will address the process of receiving, reviewing, investigating, resolving and monitoring of all grievances. This procedure will address grievances from stakeholders in relation to the operations of PIL and its suppliers.
Grievances must be submitted to PIL in writing / email or any other form of communication for acceptance and action.
PIL will remain responsible to act upon any comments / views / grievance / observations expressed by anyone in any formal / informal forum or media forum if those are submitted to PIL.
Grievances should include provision of the following information:
• Full Name
• Name of your organisation (if any)
• Name of Organization (if any)
• Job Title (if applicable)
• Phone No. /Fax No. /Email Address (at least one contact point)
• Description of the grievance in detail
• Evidence to support the grievance