Shortening are very important ingredient for the Bakery Industry because they comprise from 10 to 50% of most baked products. Shortening contribute to baked products in a number of ways:
- Impart shortness, or richness and tenderness to improve flavor and eating characteristiic
- Enhance aeration for leavening and volume * Promote desirable graing and texture quality
- Provide flakiness in pie crust, Danish, and puff pastries
- Enhance moisture retention for shelf-life improvement
- Provide structure for cake, icing and filling
Bread shortening is one of the major ingredient in the production of white bread. Functionally, it is one of the more important ingredient, as it influences dough mixing, handling, proofing and bread volume, in addition to imparting desirable eating and keeping quality to the baked bread. All of these effects are due to the lubricating properties of the shortening.
- Provide lubrication to prevent the wheat gluten particles from adhering together, which retards staling
- Impart tenderness to improve flavor and eating characteristic
- Enhance aeration for leavening and volume
- Promote desirable texture quality
- Enhance moisture retention for shelf-life improvement
COCOA BUTTER REPLACER
Cocoa Butter Replacer (CBR) is made from hydrogenated and fractionated vegetable fats of non lauric fat category.
They are frequently used in compound coatings for confectionary and bakery products. Compound chocolate products made with CBR do not require tempering and it can be combined with cocoa liquor to achieve a richer cocoa flavor than if only cocoa powder is used, so it will allow to achieve high capacity output on production line and it can be produced on the same line as the chocolate products for no risk of contamination by lauric fats.
- PAMIN CHOCOLIN 352
- PAMIN CHOCOLIN 353
- PAMIN CHOCOLIN 353 +5
COCOA BUTTER SUBSTITUTES
Cocoa Butter Substitutes (CBS) is a hydrogenated palm kernel fraction and it is often called as Lauric Cocoa Butter ReplacerFor decades, CBS have been used by the confectionary industry to produce chocolate directly without tempering process CBS is a low cost alternative to replace real cocoa butter in a wide range of application and it is designed to have similar physical proprties to cocoa butter
- It is highly saturated triglyceride
- Resistance to Oxidative rancidity
- Having steep melting properties with Excellent sharp & complete melting at body temperature
- Satisfying cooling sensation in the mouth
- Lauric fat form crystal stable with rapid cooling without tempering
- Good mold release
- PAMCHOCO 335
- PAMCHOCO Series
Use all range of CBS in biscuit or wafer coatings and molded products, and you will quickly appreciate the outstanding snap, texture and flavor release, which are very similar to those of chocolates.
COATING AND WHIPPED CREAM
offer a wide variety of specialty fats for coating and creaming applications such as coating chocolates, toffees and other confectionary products. Our products can be tailor-made to suit the setting characteristics and eating quality desired by the customer.
PAMIN PAMKOT range of fat is preferred to be used for different types of aerated applications such as whipped creams, toppings and aerosols. These fat blends have the amount of solid fat crystals for the stabilisation of air cells, in order to produce stable foams that do not shrink or release the liquid phase.
PAMIN PAMKOT range of fats has a bland taste and a rapid melting that contributes to a good flavor release. Whipped toppings are complex systems placing specific demands on properties of the fat. Traditionally hydrogenated lauric fats have been used with excellent result.
- PAMIN PAMKOT 35
- PAMIN PAMKOT 39
CREAM FILLING FAT
provide CREME Series as a iscuit cream filling fat with excellent crystallization properties and high sensory quality.
PAMIN CREME Series is available in a range of Melting Points depending on the desired applications and is suitable to be used in: Fillings for Biscuits and wafers, Moulded filling and Centre fillings in confectionery.
PAMIN also has a range of specialty filling fats to extend shelf life of filled chocolate products without compromising from overall eating quality. This specialty fat range also provides versatility to achieve the best solution for: Praline fillings Fat based fruit fillings, Aerated fillings ,Soft glaze for cupcakes and cakes.1. Biscuit Filling 2. Wafer Filling 3. Praline Filling
*The range is developed to meet specific customer requirements i.e country climatic conditions and regulations per country.
FRYING OILS & FATS
Cooking oil is produced from selected oil palm fruit bunches. With the fractionation process from palm oil, cooking oil will be obtained.
This oil has a good taste and is stable in oxidation, but will become cloudy and crystallize in part in cold weather countries, which will make the appearance less attractive, although it does not affect the quality. Naturally, cooking oil contains beta-carotene, pro-vitamin A and tocopherol, and precursors of vitamin E
- Gives a golden color to the product
- Provides crisp texture
- Provides distinctive mouth feel
- Zero trans
- Higher Oxidative stability
- Increased frying cycles
- Reduced oil absorption
has been develop the Hard Stock Fat by chemical modification as a range of hardened palm oil based fats which are used by the food industry to manufacture a wide variety of margrines, shortenings and vegetable ghee. PAMIN HPO Series is a Hard stocks for butter blends, margarines, shortenings and vegetable.
- PAMIN HPO 47
- PAMIN HPO 45
ICE CREAM COATING
offers a wide variety of ice cream coatings fat as PAMFIL Series. Each ice cream coating fat has a well-balanced ratio of solid fat to liquid oil, so they achieve a coating that when bitten into, it does not peel off or chip away from the ice cream.
PAMFIL Series is made from Palm Kernel Oil Fraction. It is refined and chemically modified to provide the variances profile of the fats. COATING
- PAMIN PAMFIL 223
- PAMIN PAMFIL 225
- PAMIN PAMFIL 234
- PAMIN PAMFIL 238
- PAMIN PAMFIL 238C
- PAMIN PAMFIL 242
Margarine is a flavored food product containing 80% fat. It is made by blending of selected fats and oils with other ingredients and is fortified with vitamin A to produce a table, cooking, or baking fat product that serves the purpose of dairy butter but is different in composition and can be varied for different applications.
ALL PURPOSE MARGARINE
- All purpose margarine is characterized by great versatility, an excellent shortening effect and a short, tender melt
- It meets the highest demands of the industrial customers and bakeries for a wide range of applications including bread, cake, pastry, cookies and short pastries.
- It has an added advantage of being Cholesterol Free and Trans Fat Free.
- Specially formulated to deliver buttery and creamy texture with excellent mouth-feel.
ALL PURPOSE MARGARINE
- Good Expansion
- Easy combination with other ingredients
- Stable water in oil emulsion
- High functionality
- Perfect consistency
- High plasticity
- Salted/Unsalted (Optional)
- Excellent butter flavor retention
MILK FAT REPLACER
has a range of Milk Fat Replacers, which are an assortment of high quality vegetable fat products, with specific characteristics, to fulfill the requirements of the various dairy applications. PAMIN's dairy fats are developed to substitute partially or fully milk fat in finished products.
Nutrimix Series and DFR-25 are PAMIN Milk Fat Replacers (MER) range which are made from a special blend of vegetable oils and fats. They can be used to replace milk fat in many products application such as ice cream, sweetened condensed milk, vegetable cheese and other confectionery products.
- The same quality of the finished products as with milk fat can be reached
- Improved nutritional profile
- Favorable cost compared to butter fat
- Constant quality
- Easy and convenient to use in production
- Refined to the highest taste quality, necessary for the replacement of milk fat
- Any ratio of vegetable fat/milk fat can be used in the applications
- Possibilities to develop new dairy products using tailor-made blends
- PAMIN Milk Fat Replacer
SOFT SPREAD FAT
fats used for chocolate spread will remain soft and spreadable over a wide temperature range
PAMIN SSPRD Series contain a special fat blend that forms a solid matrix to minimise oil separation in the spread products.
PAMIN SSPRD Series gives excellent spreadability over a wide range of temperature, that is desired for fat based confectionary spreads. It is spreadable at refridgerated temperature but stable towards oil seperation at high temperature, and it also having a shiny and attractive appearance
PAMIN SSPRD Series has a very good stability even at higher temperature. The stabilizing fat component in this product will prevents seperation of liquid oil from the product.
- PAMIN SSPRD 20
- PAMIN SSPRD 10
Vegetable Ghee is a multipurpose cooking fat made from a blend of palm-based oils. Vegetable Ghee also known as Vanaspati, as an alternative to the traditional butter fat ghee. It is processed to mimic the texture and flavour of ghee. Besides being cholesterol-free and suitable for vegetarians, our product offers advantages such great taste and cost efficiency. It is perfectly substitute for pure ghee and a cost effective solution to substitute ghee in all its application areas. It is a healthier product with better grainy texture stability.
- PAMIN VEGETABLE GHEE
- PAMIN VEGETABLE GHEE Variances
Please write us if you need further details: firstname.lastname@example.org